Thursday, January 13, 2011

GrammaninsBlog

Seems everybody has a blog these days....why not me?  I love to ramble on about stuff.  Not in person, because, except for my family and close friends, I am pretty well tongue-tied in social situations.  Also, as one of the side effects of old age, my hearing has decreased rather markedly.  There are a very few people whom I can hear clearly, but mostly conversations are now a blur of mumbles and murmurs.  Email and Facebook have replaced the telephone in my life as a means of communicating with family, friends and foes.  So I will see if I like this idea and when I get the urge I can spout off whatever I like.  And you can read it if you like.  Click "Like"!

1 comment:

  1. Mom, I'm so glad you're writing a blog and sharing stories of your long and checkered life! I love you! ; - >

    ReplyDelete